of empowering young minds to achieve their educational dreams. We are
committed to help our students find the promise, interests and talents within
themselves and become the people they want to be. With those visions, we are
seeking outstanding teachers who will join a professional team that are
entrepreneurial, result-oriented and passionate about education.
We mainly recruit from native English speakers and Vietnamese nationals who
graduate from 4-year colleges at developed countries such as USA, UK,
Australia, Canada, NZ, South Africa and Singapore. Consideration will also be
given to those studying in countries not mentioned above, including Vietnam, but possessing strong educational background and language teaching experience.
General requirements are as follows:
• A person that believes in changing lives through education
• A team player combined with a high degree of work ethics and integrity.
• Exceptional communication, presentation and critical thinking skills (will be
• Knowledge of IELTS/TOEFL/SAT/GMAT formats and teaching techniques (preferred)
• At least a Bachelor's Degree from an accredited university
• Teaching experience and teaching certificate such as TEFL, TESOL, CELTA,
You will enjoy the benefits as below:
• Compensation: $1500- $2000 monthly in professional environment
• Health and accident insurance
• Periodic Health check up
• Paid vacation days
• Professional training system
• A wider range of career advancement opportunities
• Work permits organised and paid for by YOLA
• Team buildings and annual social events paid by YOLA
Location: Ho Chi Minh City, Ha Noi Capital City
Contract Term: one year
Students Age: Various ages from 5 to 30 years old
Job Position: Full time/Part time English instructors.
Work Days: Weekday evenings and weekends