YOLA (https://yola.vn/en/) is a premier provider of educational services in Vietnam with the mission
of empowering young minds to achieve their educational dreams. We are
committed to help our students find the promise, interests and talents within
themselves and become the people they want to be. With those visions, we are
seeking outstanding teachers who will join a professional team that are
entrepreneurial, result-oriented and passionate about education.
We mainly recruit from native English speakers and Vietnamese nationals who
graduate from 4-year colleges at developed countries such as USA, UK,
Australia, Canada, NZ, South Africa and Singapore. Consideration will also be
given to those studying in countries not mentioned above, including Vietnam, but possessing strong educational background and language teaching experience.
General requirements are as follows:
• A person that believes in changing lives through education
• A team player combined with a high degree of work ethics and integrity.
• Exceptional communication, presentation and critical thinking skills (will be
• Knowledge of IELTS/TOEFL/SAT/GMAT formats and teaching techniques (preferred)
• At least a Bachelor's Degree from an accredited university
• Teaching experience and teaching certificate such as TEFL, TESOL, CELTA,
OFFER: Part-time position:
Location: Tan Binh District; Hoc Mon Distric, Cu Chi Distric
Teacher hours: At least 15 - 20 hours per week
Time to start: late August or beginning of September