- Vinschool is a not-for-profit K-12 education system, operating under and funded by its parent company, Vingroup.
- The objective of Vinschool is to build a Vietnamese school with international standard, a place where we accomplish our mission of “nurturing talents”.
- We are looking for native ESL teachers $2,200 – $3,000 net (full-time)location: Hai Phong, Hanoi and HCM city, Vietnam.
- Day time, workday. o 88 teaching hours per month maximum.
- Bachelor of Education/ Master of Education (can not be replaced with a TEFL or TESOL certificate)
- Or PGCE, QTS.
- At least 2 years of experience.
- Native speaker.
- Salary range: $2,200 – $3,000 up to your experience.
o Air tickets: The school will pay for each way ticket (one ticket from current country to Vietnam and one ticket from Vietnam to home country when finishing contract)
o $1,000 Relocation allowance for teachers from other countries o Accommodation: The school will provide accommodation for teachers when living and working in Vietnam.
o Lunch: Lunches are supported by the school at cafeteria o Medical Insurance: International coverage. Coverage includes hospitalization and outpatient care. Dental care is excluded.
o Summer holidays: 2 months with 50% of monthly salary per month.
o Teacher's visa, work permit, resident card: The School will pay for teacher's work visa, contingent upon the procurement of work permit and resident card.