VPBOX was established in October 2007 with a clear goal to improve the quality of teaching and learning English in public schools in Vietnam.
Their innovative program has been approved by the Ministry of Education and is now being used by over 500 schools across the country.
As well as working with public schools, VPBOX also has 5 English centres in 5 of the biggest cities in Vietnam; HCMC, Hanoi, Hai Phong, Hai Duong and Bac Giang.
- 12 - 20 HOURS/ WEEK.
- $20-22/hour (NET)
- Start date: October 1st, 2020
We are currently looking for teachers to join our team at public primary schools in Hanoi, Quang Ninh and Hai Duong cities.
- 12 - 20 HOURS/WEEK.
- Pay rate: $20-22 /hour (NET).
- Schedule: Daytime Monday to Friday.
- Student age: young learners from 6-10 years old, Vietnamese teaching assistant in class.
- Benefits: work permit and residency card supported; Teachers’ day bonus, best teachers bonus in year-end party, completion & re-sign contract bonus; Medical insurance; Bank account set up.