• Teach children from 2 to 5 years old
• Collaborate with other expat and Vietnamese teachers as well as other staff
• Assist in the planning and implementation of lesson plans so as the programme documents which identify specific learning objectives, differentiated tasks, special needs, and assessment.
• Create interesting and lively classroom which promotes independent learning and creativities.
• Build a pleasant, fresh and positive relationship with parents to get the best result in caring and educating children
• College Degree, Major in Early Childhood Education (compulsory)
• Proficient in English
• Familiar with Microsoft Office (Words, Excel,….) youtube, facebook…..
• Teaching experience is advantageous
• Graduated from faculties of music, arts, dancing, PE will be advantageous
• Must be passionate about education and children
• Attractive salary and benefits, depending on qualifications
• Social Insurance, Health Insurance, Unemployment Insurance as regulated by laws
• Professional and dynamic working environment
• Monday to Friday work week, Saturday and Sunday off
• Overtime allowance, lunch provided