• Teach kindergarten and early elementary students (Age 3 to 9)
• Organizing and delivering classroom lectures to students based on the Syllabus of our center.
• Observe and evaluate students’ performance, behavior, social and physical health.
• Prepare syllabus, lesson plans, reports and other teaching materials for class activities.
• Confer with parents or guardians, teachers and administrators in order to resolve students’ behavioral and academic problems.
• Meet with parents or guardians to discuss student progress.
• Attend faculty meetings, professional development meetings and parents meetings.
• Prepare and implement remedial programs for students requiring extra help.
• Participate in department and school events.
• Performs miscellaneous job-related duties as assigned
• Work Start - July (2019-20 Session)
• Graduates of English Linguistic or English Teaching Major or College/University Graduates with an English teaching certificate (TESOL, TOEFL) with at least 1 or 2 Years or teaching experience
• Have valid teaching certificate
• Competent English speaker.
• Be willing and able to follow direction and instruction of Academic Director
• To supervise the children during break and lunch time as per the established rota.
• Passion for education and care for students
• Creative and Energetic
• Be confident and have excellent communication skills.
• Be able to use different teaching methods to attract students.
• Be comfortable teaching with technology.
• Attached Photo on CV.
Working in a professional and dynamic working environment.