- Liaise and work with local sales team to develop new business, on the trade lane this includes going out on joint sales calls.
- Update Global operations teams and provided rates where required to do with the tradelane.
- Attend weekly Global meetings.
- Work with the Global strategic partner or partners in the allocated trade lane, in regards to developing new business and operational matters.
- Assist the and liaise with the accounts department, on any payment matters to do with the relative trade lane.
- Attend weekly online meetings in regards to the allocated Strategic partners.
- Provide weekly reports on the status of the trade lane, reporting on new business operational matters updates on rates new business won.
- English written skills and fluent in both native language and English
- Minimum 3 years of Sales & Marketing experience required
- Experience in the area of Logistics/sea freight/ air freight
- Significant experience in the China market
- Experience in sea freight essential
- Basic salary + 13th month salary bonus and 14th &15th month salary bonus according to company business activities
- A day off for Christmas
- SI, Healthcare insurance, seniority regime
- Air ticket to come home for Tet, milk allowance for female employee have child up to 1 year old,…
- Opportunity to participate in company activities: teambuilding, sports, Noel, charity, English club, Book club, etc.
- Dynamic and friendly working environment
- Opportunity to participate in internal / external training courses
- Opportunity to develop your career path
- Reward for creative ideas