Institution: English Town Language Centre (Thanh Pho Tieng Anh)
Working Location: Dist. 3 and Tan Binh Dist. HCMC
We are looking for passionate native English speakers (UK, USA, AU, SA, IR, CA etc.) teachers who have a flair for working with interesting adults. The teacher will lead a variety of classes throughout the day, give regular feedback, support and motivate the students.
English Town JSC is a unique English-speaking environment in Ho Chi Minh city. We believe that English Town is on its way to become the most crowded English-speaking community in Vietnam with a dynamic and friendly atmosphere; therefore, we would love to recruit creative, hard-working and active go-getters to join our team.
- Preparing Lessons and organising classes that will attract students.
- Preparing the classroom, handouts etc.
- Follow up on your students’ progress.
- Classroom management.
- Creating a vibrant teaching atmosphere.
- Creating attractive and meaningful outside activities for students.
- Test entry level for new students.
- Other tasks as directed by the manager.
Thank you for your interest in career opportunities at English Town.
- Native English Speaker with a passport from the USA, UK, Canada, Australia, New Zealand, Ireland and South Africa.
- TESOL are strongly preferred, other equivalent TEFL certifications may also be considered.
- Having good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Over 01 year experience preferred.
- Professional in both appearance and attitude.
- Self-motivated, disciplined and result- oriented.
- Ability to travel around Ho Chi Minh City (D3 & TB).
- Flexible work schedule including evenings and weekends.