2G EDUCATION is currently recruiting 2 full-time, English speaking teachers for our rapidly expanding Academy in Vinh City, Vietnam.
Applicants with young learner ESL and IELTS teaching experience are preferred.Teachers typically work 6 days week (3 – 4 hours per day) in the afternoon and evening with the flexibility to choose their day off.
This is an ideal opportunity for teachers who have just started out on their TEFL career since the 2G academic team offers continuous professional development, support and encouragement to those who want to deliver quality education to our highly motivated students.
Details : Start date: March 2021 2G Education offers: Professional support and development from our academic team. Modern teaching facilities and resources. Job satisfaction from teaching highly motivated students.
We are looking for a passionate, dedicated teacher who is keen to develop their skills. Responsibilities: Lesson planning while following a designated syllabus. Attending professional development workshops led by the 2G academic team.
Teaching a range of levels and age groups. Marking and administrating course and placement tests. Keeping daily student reports. Take part in other activities including but not limited to PR/Marketing events for the company as required by the Board of Directors.
- Essential: Bachelor Degree or higher.
- Clean criminal record check from home country (validity with 6 months). Adaptability, flexibility and cultural sensitivity.
- Willingness to participate in IELTS teacher training workshops. 6 months validity on passport.
- Desirable: 2 years teaching experience.
- Experience of teaching young learners. Experience of teaching IELTS groups.
Salary and benefits:
- Competitive salary with incentives based on performance and commitment. ( up to 25USD per hour ).
- Work permit costs refunded by the center at the end of the annual contract.
- 14 paid days leave per year.
- Health insurance.
- Monthly accommodation allowance of 2 mil VND.
- Resigning bonus of 8 million VND.
- Newly hired teachers start with a 2 month probation period and are expected to teach up to (but not exceeding) 70 hours per month (according to demand).
- Upon successful completion of the probation period, teachers will be offered a full time contract.
- Full time contract of 60 - 80 teaching hours per month at a rate agreed by both parties - fixed salary per month according to contract.
- Teaching hours exceeding agreed contract will be paid at the overtime rate.
Chuyển khoản quan ngân hàng
Chúng tôi sẽ liên hệ với bạn qua email hoặc số điện thoại cá nhân, để tiến hành thanh toán và kích hoạt gói
Nhập thông tin liên hệ