What is common between you and YOLA? Education. Think about how education has changed your life and where it has taken you for all these years until today and to your future! For YOLA’s founders, teachers and staff, education has endowed us with lifetime experiences at world-class institutions like Harvard, Stanford, Columbia, Dartmouth, Williams, Swarthmore, London School of Economics, NUS, NTU …
We, at YOLA, have all experienced the power of education in changing our own lives and believe that it is our mission to empower young minds to achieve their dreams. As a premier provider of educational services in Vietnam, YOLA provides a wide range of educational programs and products, including test preparation courses (SAT, TOEFL, IELTS, GMAT, GRE), English language, soft-skill training, after-school tutoring, summer camps, and development of educational content.
With a strong commitment to help students realize their true potentials on their journey to become who they want to be, YOLA has successfully helped its students gain admission and scholarships to top universities, such as Stanford, UPenn, Princeton, Brown, Duke, Georgetown, NYU, UC Berkeley, UCLA and many more worldwide.
‘YOLA has helped more than 5000 students to put one step closer to their dreams’ Living and breathing in a culture named ACUPIT (Action, Caring, Understanding, Passion for Excellence, Innovation, Trust), every single individual at YOLA regardless of backgrounds, interests, specialties and positions is working hard and passionately every day.
The reason is: ‘We believe that what we are doing each day is making a potentially huge impact on many students’ lives through education’. If you share the same vision with YOLA, come and join us to care about the future of many student generations. At the same time, let your future be our care!
- Perform teaching duties and administrative activities related to teaching (which may include extra-curricular activities).
- Be responsible for lesson planning, preparation, assessment of students, and to attend certain other training/events as required by the company.
- Mark and provide appropriate feedback on written work.
- Manage and track the performance of students measuring this progress against key performance indicators in line with the Yola‘s curriculum.
- Brings integrity and a strong work ethic to every situation, communicate clearly and can think on their feet.
- Having a native level of English with Bachelor degree or higher.
- Holding a TESOL/TEFL/CELTA certificate (in-class and/or online are acceptable).
- Available on weekday evenings and weekends.
- Truly passionate in teaching and sharing knowledge with students (including small children).
- Guaranteed 40 hours/month and full-time contract after probation.
- Work Permit and TRC arranged and covered by YOLA.
- Relocation bonus, housing/travel allowance for distant campuses.
- Performance-Based bonus and End-of-Course bonus throughout the year.
- Fair and transparent performance evaluation and reward system.
- Experienced and dedicated management team and professional development opportunities.
- Fantastic social events, outing trips and company activities.
- Average class size of 10 and maximum 15 students, focus on the 5-15 years old and wide range of courses.
- Premium Health Insurance and annual Health Check-up.
- 100% tuition discount and other benefits (Marriage, Birth, Condolence leave and allowance)