I Can Read is a literacy-based English teaching organization active in 14 countries worldwide, and is currently expanding in Vietnam. We use a unique system designed by Australian Educational Psychologists to teach Listening, Speaking, Reading and Writing to children aged 3 – 16.
We offer highly competitive rates of pay, an attractive benefits package and a great opportunity to work for an internationally recognized and respected company.
Besides, I Can Read Hanoi always gives priority on company culture: "Delivering Happiness", creating a working environment where people listen, share and support each other.
Teach the I Can Read method to young learners in an effective manner using the materials and resources provided to them.
1. Locations: we have 5 centres in Hanoi, you can take a look here: (https://icanread.vn/en/ha-noi-2/)
2. Age range: 2.5 - 14 years old.
3. Working hour:
- Tuesday - Friday: between 5 PM-8.30 PM.
- Saturday - Sunday: between 8 AM - 8 PM.
- Part-time teacher: Most schedules have between 14-20 teaching hours per week.
- Full-time teacher: Around 80 teaching hours/ month.
• Bachelors Degree in any subject.
• 100+ hour TEFL/ TESOL/ CELTA Certificate.
• Native English speaker from one of the following countries (USA, Canada, Ireland, UK, South Africa, Australia, New Zealand)
- Part-time: 444.000 - 555.000VND per hour.
- Full-time: from 36m VND/month.
- Work permit assistance Teach a unique curriculum developed by psychologists, with all materials provided.
- Teach with an international company with over 200 locations worldwide.
- Full training and professional development opportunities available. Work with a culture-first company.
- We have worked with an American consultancy company (Delivering Happiness) to create a positive workplace culture where people listen, support and share with each other.