IIG Academy is the official member of IIG Vietnam – the leading organization in Vietnam, Laos, Cambodia and Myanmar in testing and educational quality accreditation. Fueled with 13-year experience and well-known reputation in the education industry,
IIG Academy identifies itself as the provider of English training services with the international standard and premier differentiated qualities.
Our distinctive strengths are general English proficiency courses and the preparation courses for the TOEIC and TOEFL tests; academic and communicative English courses, also known as school link projects, for primary, lower and upper secondary schools in Hanoi.
We are currently recruiting for the new academic year starting in August 2022. Send your applications today to secure a position.
• All schools are in Hanoi.
• Monday – Friday fixed daytime schedule – NO WEEKEND CLASSES
• Up to 750,000 VND per hour (based on experience/qualifications/teaching performance in the Demo/teaching programs and offside distance)
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Plan, Prepare & Teach lessons following the syllabi and teaching materials provided.
• Create and facilitate engaging activities.
• Administer mid-term and final tests.
• Provide clear and consistent student feedback.
• Provide support for extracurricular activities and school festivals when/if required.
• Must be a native English speaker (US/UK/Canada/Australia/NZ/Ireland/South Africa).
• Must have: Bachelor’s degree (or higher), in any subject.
• ESL classroom experience teaching young learners or teens required.
• An accredited English teaching certificate (CELTA, TEFL, TESOL or equivalent)
• Experience teaching public schools.
• Experience teaching Academic English and/or IELTS preparation courses with reputable organizations.
• DELTA, DipTESOL, or MA TESOL.
• Experience teaching in Asia.
• Able to commit until the end of the academic year (31 MAY 2024).
• Hourly rates up to 750,000 VND per hour (based on experience/qualifications/teaching performance in the Demo/teaching programs and offside distance).
• End-of-contract bonus, resigning bonus, annual pay rate review.
• 60-80 hours per month guaranteed, more hours available upon request.
• Visa and Work Permit sponsorship and paid for (50 – 100%) by IIG Academy.
• Travel allowance for distant campuses.
• Presents on Christmas and Birthday.
• Direct deposit for payroll on the 15th of each month.
• Welfare team support, with 24/7 emergency assistance.
• Very strong ongoing Academic training and support from the Academic team.
• TA support in all classes.
• Opportunities for professional development.
• Other benefits under the financial regulations and labor rules of IIG Academy.