The I Can Read system provides a premium quality experience.
With over 200 learning centres across 14 countries and more than 300,000 success stories,
I Can Read is one of the leading English learning systems in the world.
Through our one of a kind teaching approach, we ensure that our students develop long-term excellence in all four skills – speaking, listening, reading and writing.
If you are interested in our teaching positions,
Teach the I Can Read method to young learners in an effective manner using the materials and resources provided to them.
The part-time teacher will have their own set classes and will have full responsibilities for their classes.
The full-time teacher will also support the Academic and Operations teams with project work to help improve the centre & classroom standards and quality during their office hours Job Duties and Responsibilities:
• Plan, prepare and deliver lessons to students aged between 2.5-13 years old using the ‘I Can Read’ method.
• Communicate student’s progress with parents through biannual parent teacher meetings, 3 monthly progress reports and 2-week reports.
• Attend one week initial training of the I Can Read method.
• Attend monthly Academic workshops.
• Communicate and work with a Teaching Assistant effectively.
• Arrive to work 40 minutes before your first lesson to prepare classes.
• Provide care and support to young learners.
• Effectively manage a class of up to 14 students.
- Native English Speaker.
- Hold a TEFL/TESOL/CELTA certificate.
- A love for children.
- 23-25$ per hour
- Work permit assistance
- Teach a unique curriculum developed by psychologists, with all materials provided.
- Teach with an international company with over 200 locations worldwide.
- Full training and professional development opportunities available.
- Work with a culture first company.
We have worked with an American consultancy company (Delivering Happiness) to create a positive workplace culture.