I. Overview of company:
Point Avenue is a character development-driven Ed-tech company based in Hanoi, Vietnam.
We instill, “Character First, the Pathway to Excellence,” in all that we do and aim to empower the next generation of leaders in Vietnam to transform the world through wisdom, integrity, and compassion.
II. Overview of Position:
We’re looking for enthusiastic and dedicated Test Prep/Elementary Teachers to join our qualified team of educators and mentors.
Your general responsibilities will include but are not limited to, creating individualized training and testing plans for families, teaching classes, mentoring students, grading assignments, evaluating students’ progress with weekly updates and term-end report cards, and planning educational activities.
III. Responsibilities and Duties:
1, Class preparation:
- Create lesson plans and curricula and modify accordingly throughout the year.
- Develop and issue educational content including notes, tests, and assignments.
- Integrate competencies, goals, and objectives into lesson plans.
- Create instructional resources for use in the classroom.
- Plan, prepare, and deliver instructional activities as well as some educational events.
- Read and stay abreast of current topics in education.
2, Class management:
- Maintain strict attendance.
- Establish and communicate clear objectives for all learning activities.
- Supervise classes to ensure all students are learning in a safe and productive environment.
- Manage student behavior in the classroom by invoking approved disciplinary procedures.
- Develop incentives to keep participants in the class.
- Deliver personalized instruction to each student by encouraging interactive learning.
- Tutor students on an individual basis as necessary.
3, After class activities:
- Allocate and grade homework, assignments, and tests.
- Prepare and distribute periodic progress reports and term report cards of student progress.
- Maintain strong parent relationships and facilitate parent-teacher meetings.
- Meet course and program performance goals.
- Develop professional relationships with other.
- Departments and programs.
- Diagnostic Test.
- Other related responsibilities i.e seminar supporting...
1. For Test-Prep position: -Bachelor's Degree. Preferred top score IELTS candidates (8.0 to 9.0) or top score SAT candidates.
- Preferred candidate who has experience teaching with any of the following:
. SAT IELTS TOEFL SSAT IB Exams Subject Tutoring.
. Outstanding written and verbal communication skills.
2. For the Elementary teacher position:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Education or other related degree.
- TESOL/TEFL/CELTA Certification is a must.
- C1 Test for teachers from ESL countries.
- Native/ fluent English speaker.
- Passionate with teaching careers.
- Competitive salary, negotiate based on experience and background.
- Work permit and TRC sponsor.
- 2-year employment contract.
- Premium Healthcare insurance.
- Free gym membership.
- 30 paid leave days per year.