Sakura-Olympia Bilingual School was established in 2018 in Da Nang with a Japanese education model in Kindergarten and American education in Primary and High school.
Located at 63 Le Van Long (Hai Chau district, Da Nang city), the school is built on an area of 3,157m2, a total floor area of more than 6,700m2 according to international standards, including 20 classrooms and system of function room, art room, information technology room, English classroom, skills education room, library, ...
Now we are looking for energetic, passionate, and talented individuals to join our international team:
1. 01 Kindergarten Teacher: we’re looking for a female teacher.
2. 02 Primary school teachers: we’re looking for teachers who are able to do Maths + Science + English and become homeroom teachers.
- Mandatory graduation from relevant university majors;
- Qualification in English Language Teaching (TEFL, CELTA, TESOL or equivalent);
- Have a bachelor's degrees in education.
- Experience at least 2 years in an equivalent position; Passion for teaching children;
- A clean criminal record in home country and in Vietnam;
- Priority is given to those who have experienced teaching STEM at international schools in Vietnam.
- Competitively NET salary;
- 12 annual leave days per year; work off on Saturday and Sunday, public holidays according to Vietnam Labour Law.
- Allowances (lunch, uniforms, bonuses, holidays, work permit & TRC support).
- Working location: Da Nang city, Vietnam.
Chuyển khoản quan ngân hàng
Chúng tôi sẽ liên hệ với bạn qua email hoặc số điện thoại cá nhân, để tiến hành thanh toán và kích hoạt gói
Nhập thông tin liên hệ