• Working time: 13:30 – 20:30 (Monday to Friday) and 7:00 – 20:30 (Saturday)
• Assist teachers to prepare materials, documents, equipment set up that related to the lesson.
• Explain to students anything they don’t understand if requested by teachers.
• Help teachers to assign, check and mark students’ work.
• Work with main teachers to prepare a test, mark and report to parents every 6 months.
• Other classroom duties and admin tasks given by teachers/ staffs.
• Bachelor/ Colleges Degree.
• Previous experience as teaching assistant would be an advantage.
• Good communication skills (in both English and Vietnamese)
• Ability to work in a way that promotes the safety and well-being of children.
• Ability to use MS Office applications (Word, Excel, Outlook and Explorer), Technical/ IT ability would be advantage.
• Commitment to this engagement continuously for at least one year.
• Gender: Female
• Age: 25-29
• Salary: 10 – 15 million (NET)
• Quarterly Bonus based on the good result of working.
• Company will pay Health Insurance, Social Insurance, Unemployment Insurance according to regulation.
• Closing date: 15/08/2019