EMG Education is one of the largest private education organizations in Vietnam. Its mission is to provide Vietnam learners across all ages an opportunity and the right preparation to succeed on the global stage.
Founded in 2005, EMG Education has always been an innovative trailblazer in Vietnam’s education scene, constantly finding new ways to empower Vietnamese learners by expanding their access to world-class curricular and learning materials, and globally-recognized qualifications.
Teachers - Native English Speaker:
- Teach English, Maths and Science for students from Primary to High school level;
- Create engaging and effective lesson plans based on the curriculum plans provided;
- Actively participate in the production and sharing of learning resources with teaching colleagues working at EMG;
- Monitor students’ progress and provide regular reports regarding their participation and progress;
- Create multi-faceted lessons that engage students and develop their team working, problem solving and critical thinking skills.
- Be a native-speaker and hold a valid passport from English-speaking countries;
- Have completed a four-year program university (B.A., B.S., et cetera);
- Have an accredited TESOL, CELTA, or TEFL certificate;
- Have a clear background check;
- Have experience working in academic environment;
- Possess qualities of diligence, flexibility, open-mindedness, cultural sensitivity, communication skill, time management and patience. ----
✅ Cover Letter.
✅ Copy of Degree (B.A., B.S., et cetera)
✅ Copy of Teaching Certificate (TESOL/CELTA/TEFL)
✅ Scan of information passport page.
✅ Police check.
- Competitive contracted salary;
- Sponsored visa and work permit for working in Viet Nam.
- Transport to and from teaching locations provided by the company;
- Up to 23 paid holidays per year.
– 11 public holidays and 12 days annual leave;
- Health and Social insurance according to the Vietnamese applicable law.