Hanoi Academy International Bilingual School is a well-rounded school from Kindergarten to High School in Hanoi, with the educational goal of “Creating Global Citizens”.
Hanoi Academy is the first bilingual school in Hanoi and has been in operation since 2009.
Coming to Hanoi Academy, students have the opportunity to immerse themselves in a bilingual learning environment: Vietnamese and International.
After successfully introducing the Queensland Curriculum of Australia, Hanoi Academy School decided to change its educational orientation to the British Curriculum so that it could be better integrated with the Vietnamese Ministry of Education and Training’s Program and ensure students have many opportunities to enter university in the future.
Despite the curriculum changes, the school’s goals of quality assurance, educational commitment, and culture have been maintained throughout the years.
- Teaching the subject(s) as assigned by the school;
- Preparing and planning the lessons/ materials/ resources needed to support effective teaching;
- Maintaining and managing the class and students’ order and discipline;
- Assessing and recording the students’ progress systematically; preparing, presenting and communicating the reports on the students’ progress, development, attainment and behaviors to parents and affected parties;
- Taking pastoral duties.
- BA degree;
- PGCE/ Teaching certificate;
- 1 years of experience.
- 2-week winter holiday and 2-week Tet holiday (half day’s pay);
- 6 days of National holidays off (full pay);
- Flight allowance;
- Contract completion bonus;
- Health insurance; - WP & Visa support.