• Should have good knowledge of sending students to US, UK, Canada, Australia & New Zealand.
• Responsible for achieving monthly/yearly telesales and student recruitment targets.
• Advising potential students on education opportunities in overseas.
• Advising students on application procedures, visa applications, applying for accommodation and preparing students for their studies in the overseas.
• Assisting with activities to promote overseas education institutions represented by the Company.
• Liaising with students, other offices and client institutions.
• Participate in training sessions on counselling skills, capture relevant information from Embassies (visas, settlements, procedures, updated information for international students). Attend training sessions from institutions / groups admission representatives.
• Propose with constructive ideas and proactively implementing the organization’s business, marketing, communication and student recruitment plans.