1 Teaching English
2 Tracking and evaluating students’ progress
3 Other tasks
3.1 Attending academic, departmental and school meetings when required and attending or delivering professional development sessions as directed.
3.2 Supervising and accompanying students on excursions, as appropriate, ensuring their safety and welfare at all times.
3.3 Adhering to standards and procedures detailed in the Staff/Teacher’s handbook.
- BA, if you have PGCE is a plus
- TEFL and/or CELTA and/or TESOL certificate(s).
- English speakers from America, Australia, UK, Ireland, New Zealand, Canada, South Africa (need C1 certificate)
- At least 1 year of teaching primary and/or secondary and/or high school students.
- CV, valid passport
- Competitive salary: $1800 - $2500
- Contract: 1 school year
- Full paid leaves
- Medical Insurance
-Sponsor Work permit, TRC