The Expat Academic Coordinator serves the needs of the POLY English by delivering high quality teaching, achieving targeted referral and retention rates via ongoing student progress and satisfaction.
They also play an important role supporting the local Vietnamese team deliver their sales and marketing targets.
1.Ensure the centre delivers high quality teaching and lessons to POLY English students.
- Centre delivers the relevant and designated courseware as per Academic Director’s and R&D’s requirements and instructions; Substitute for other FTs when needed.
- Ensure their teachers maintain a minimum QA rating on all formal observations as determined by the Academic Director.
- Support teachers with onboarding, training, observations and communication as required.
2. To use their academic expertise to contribute to sales and marketing results.
3. Assisting in the smooth operation of the centre including scheduling, test administration, meetings and assisting in academic projects as required. Teacher Demo Class, conduct student PLATs.
4. Ensure students and parents are happy and academically progressing with POLY English courses.
5. Recruiting native teachers: Introducing, seeking and recruiting native teachers for POLY ENGLISH in Hanoi. The successful applicant must also meet the minimum teaching hours specified within the contract duration.
- Bachelor’s degree or above, preferably specialisation in Education or Languages.
- A TESL/TEFL/CELTA/TESOL Certificate with at least 120-hr contact hours and classroom practicum experience.
- Approximately 2+ years teaching experience with at least 1 year YL experience.
- Experience in academic management preferable but not mandatory.
- Excellent communication skills, highly attentive to details and good time management.
- Support the Trung Hoa campus to achieve an excellent customer relationship with parents and students, through providing quality care and guidance to your students.
- Supporting Trung Hoa campus to become the preferred place to study English in your local area.
- Working Location: 4th, Tower A&B, Golden Palace Building, Me Tri Street, Me Tri Ward, Nam Tu Liem District, Hanoi ????
- Attractive Remuneration package (40,000,000-45,000,000 VND gross per month)
- Work Permit support.
- End of Contract bonus and Re-signing bonuses.
- Professional Development opportunities.
- Further Management opportunities.
- Health Insurance Cover 24/7.
- Exciting career opportunities and progression in a young, growing and dynamic company.