Primarily based in Thu Duc District, Ho Chi Minh City, NSLC is looking to expand its operations further into the rural areas of HCMC, Binh Duong in order to offer the opportunity of equal education for all, regardless of location or background.
We currently provide a diverse range of English Language Courses, including General English Proficiency, English for Specific Purposes, Standardized Test Preparation, and English for Academic Purposes.
We are now focusing on giving students across HCMC the opportunity to take part in our classes by increasing the number of locations where we provide our range of English Learning Classes.
For this we need people like you! Teachers who are dedicated, motivated and passionate about giving all children the opportunity to learn English.
- ESL Native English Teacher. Job description: Teaching English for assigned classes.
. Branch 1: 15A Linh Dong, Linh Dong, Thu Duc, Tp. HCM.
. Branch 2: 984 Provincial Road 43, Binh Chieu, Thu Duc, Tp. HCM.
. Branch 3: 91B Hiep Binh, Hiep Binh Phuoc, Thu Duc, Tp. HCM.
. Branch 4: 547 Nguyen Tri Phuong, Binh Duong 4, An Binh, Di An, Binh Duong.
. Branch 5: 5 Ly Thuong Kiet, Thang Loi 1, Di An, , Binh Duong
What we expect:
- University / Masters Degree Teaching certificate (>120 hours TEFL/TESOL/CELTA and other related ESL teaching certificate)
- Resume Cover letter Valid Police check (within 6 months from the issue date)
- Passport Visa if any Medical.
- CV, Cover letter.
- A certified copy of Bachelor’s degree.
- A certified copy of teaching certificate (>120 hours DELTA / CELTA / TEFL / TESOL)
- A reference letter.
- A copy of Passport and Visa (if any)
- A copy of Work Permit and Residence Card (if any)
- A copy of Criminal Record Check (if any)
- A color photo (soft copy)
What we offer:
- Stable income Competitive part time salaries.
- Bonuses offered after completion of the 12-month contract.
- Travel allowance support.
- Regular training and workshops for professional development.