Wellspring is a bilingual private school system with campuses in Hanoi and Ho Chi Minh City.
The campus in Ho Chi Minh City (“Wellspring Saigon”) was first launched in august 2014 with 1,400 seats of capacity.
Wellspring Saigon is positioned in the Grade 1-12 segment, following the bilingual model, in which the curricula are adapted from the Ministry of Education and Training of Vietnam's (MOET) regulated one, accompanied by an English program constructed based on the US Common Core Standards for English Language Art, Mathematics and Science.
- Plan and prepare lessons in accordance with the relevant pacing guide, that correspond to school standards.
- Deliver engaging lessons that support students below grade level while also pushing students at and above grade level.
- Adapts and reassesses lesson plans to meet specific student needs, comply with newly implemented guidelines or rules, and to update relevant information and include new developments in education.
- Cover lessons as needed when another Teacher is absent.
- Communicates with parents as per school guidelines on a regular basis, including presenting student progress reports and informing parents of requisite student discipline.
- Ensure a safe and productive learning environment for all students.
- Attend professional development workshops as directed by supervisor.
- Assist in the development of the school’s syllabus and learning materials as required.
- Observe, evaluate and give feedback on a colleague within the same grade, below your grade level, and above your grade level as directed by your supervisor.
- Attend grade/subject meetings as scheduled by your direct supervisor.
- Coordinate lesson delivery and share best practices with colleagues teaching the same grade and subject.
- Set relevant homework for each subject in accordance with the IP Secondary program’s policy.
- The ability to adapt to changing work priorities and maintain flexible working hours.
- The ability to establish and maintain constructive working relationships.
- The ability to work with a diverse group of individuals with an understanding of different personal and cultural backgrounds.
- The ability to incorporate current technology into the classroom environment effectively.
- The ability to facilitate group discussion, analyze situations, and draw conclusions.
- A thorough understanding of subject material related to grades and subjects taught.
- Become priority for full time position.
- Attractive salary.