Working Location: Vinh Diem Trung residential area, Nha Trang city
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES OF A TEACHER
A teacher plays a vital role in the intellectual, moral, physical, social and aesthetic development of the pupils. The main tasks of a teacher are:
• To impart knowledge and skills to bring about intellectual development of the pupils.
• To instil moral and social values in students that are essential to the development of good global citizens.
• To help in the physical development of pupils in order to facilitate healthy living.
In the discharge of their duties and responsibilities, teachers are expected to comply with the following:
• Understand and appreciate the school’s philosophy and impart it to pupils.
• Reinforce School policies, procedures and standards and ensure they are applied and observed.
• Set examples in conduct and decorum.
• Create an optimum atmosphere for learning and interaction in the classroom and monitor the general progress of pupils.
• Adopt a firm but understanding approach in guiding and disciplining students.
As members of staff, teachers are expected to:
• Work in close co-operation and harmony with other members of staff in the interests and needs of students.
• Develop interest in professional advancement by improving their skills, knowledge and methodology.
• Promote school projects.
• Help maintain school discipline.
• Abide by the directives of the School and Senior Management regarding national, educational and other policies.
• Accept duties assigned by the Principal, Vice Principal, Heads of Study and Coordinators.
This Job Description is not limited to the duties / responsibilities described above and will be subject to changes to incorporate any duties / responsibilities to reflect the job scope / business requirements.
*** Full time - EFL Teacher (expat)
- Bachelor Degree with an TESOL / TEFL or other Teaching Certificate
- Experience in Teaching EFL