I Can Read is currently seeking qualified part-time teachers to work at one of our centrally located centres in Ho Chi Minh City. The contracts that we have available guaranteed teaching hours and optional relief work.
I Can Read is a literacy-based English teaching organisation currently in 10 countries worldwide, and is growing rapidly in Vietnam. Our unique, specially-developed system helps students to obtain language and literary independence and achieve excellence in speaking, listening, reading and writing.
I Can Read you will receive huge satisfaction from seeing the rapid improvement in your students' abilities by using our effective system.
I Can Read prides ourselves on our unique teaching methodology. Our system was created by two Australian psychologists as a method to teach people with dyslexia how to read. It was then recognised that this was also a very effective method to teach ESL students to read. Our students are typically between 2.5 and 15 years old, so experience teaching young learners (especially very young learners) is essential. We hold most of our lessons on weekday evenings and weekend.
Teaching English for young learners (3-14 years old) Create engaging and effective lesson plans based on the curriculum plans provided Follow up student’s learning progress, writing student’s reports on the system.
- We’d like to look for Part Time ESL teachers who: speak English as a first or second language with a universally recognizable accent and a strong command of both written and spoken English.
- Are truly passionate in teaching and sharing knowledge with others, including very small children.
- Believe in creating magical experiences for their students and colleagues.
- Hold a TEFL/CELTA/TESOL/PGCE
- Qualification: Hold a BA/MA in any subject.
- Have at least 1 year experience in English teaching (preferably with children)
- The ability to operate with a high level of integrity and professionalism.
- Are located in Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam.
- Competitive hourly teaching salary.
- A paid training/induction programme with I Can Read’s Professional Development Team, followed by ongoing support.
- Small class sizes, a maximum of 12 permanent students.
- Career development and progression opportunities.
- Successful candidate will be working in one of our centers in: Binh Thanh, District 1, 2, 5, 7, Binh Tan, Tan Phu, Phu Nhuan, Tan Binh, Go Vap (discuss during interview)
Chuyển khoản quan ngân hàng
Chúng tôi sẽ liên hệ với bạn qua email hoặc số điện thoại cá nhân, để tiến hành thanh toán và kích hoạt gói
Nhập thông tin liên hệ