- Teach children (3 – 5 years old) in our specially designed phonic and reading program.
+ Working time: Monday – Friday (AM or PM)
+ Flexible schedule and various classes
- Manage class and follow provided lesson plan.
- Guide students to do workbook.
- Keep track of students’ learning progress during the semester.
- Report to Head Teacher everyday on class and student issue.
You should be best at
- Working with young children.
- Be able to manage big – size classes.
- Good Communication and Presentation Skills.
- Good Pronunciation and Teaching English Skills.
What we offer
- Competitive Pay Rate.
- Teachers’ Day and Tet Bonus.
- Professional and international working environment.
- Opportunity to get trained on English teaching skill by Academic lecturers.
- Opportunity to get trained on English language by Native Teachers.
- Opportunity to teach our English Phonics Program specially designed for Kindergarten Children.