Committed: work for a minimum length of 6 months
Experienced: various approached to ESL teaching for young and adult learners, Cambridge English, IELTS.
Self sufficient: ability to manage oneself in a new cultural environment
Culturally sensitive: desire to interact with Vietnamese staff and teachers
Flexible: Willingness to adapt
Roles and Responsibilities:
20 to 25 teaching hours a week on a full-time contract
Teaching the provided syllabuses
Participating in extra-curricular activities organised by the school
Assisting in developing curricula and teaching and testing materials for courses and activities within the school
Other academic responsibilities
Number of teachers required: ONE Filipino teacher ONE native teacher
Start date: Available 1 FEBRUARY, 2020 (after Tet Holiday)
Requirements for work permit
Bachelor Degree or higher
A CELTA, TESOL or equivalent TEFL teaching certificate
3 year-ESL experience (with certification from the employer)
A clear home country police clearance check
Desired Skills and Attributes:
- Means of transportation provided
- Supported with visa application
- Professional development opportunities
- Opportunities to join professional networks and make friends with the friendly locals
- Opportunities to enjoy free travel within the schedule organised by the school
- Work in a friendly and professional working environment, international standard teaching and learning facilities with overseas-qualified staff members
- Opportunities to explore remarkable World Heritage sites within 100 kilometer distance.
Remuneration: Negotiable based on qualifications, experience and performance.
Holidays: Holidays are regulated as per government regulations. One day off per week is available. Other options can be discussed.
The documents needed for application: CV with photo included, passport, BA degree, Tesol certificates, letter of three-year teaching experience confirmation from the employer.