- Plan and conduct Speak Up’s English programs (classes, workshops, events, special clubs) across all centers, when assigned
- Mark students’ homework on a regular basis
- Substitute in case of absence of teachers
- Proofread or construct academic materials assigned by Head of Studies
- Participate in promotion/off-campus events organized by Academic or Marketing Department.
- Participate in trainings/workshops and weekly meetings run the Academic Department and other departments when necessary.
- Teach according to Speak Up’s programs and methodology
- Report to work 10 minutes prior to instruction for preparation of class (es)
- Use integrated approaches to make Speak Up’s lessons interesting and engaging for all students
- Perform other tasks assigned by Line Supervisor
- Bachelor degree level or above
- Relevant professional qualifications, ESL Teacher Training Certification – TESOL, TEFL, CELTA etc. (prefer CELTA or TESOL – Trinity College)
- Experience in teaching communication courses for adults