Apollo Junior, part of Apollo English, IH Ho Chi Minh city, is seeking applications for Learning Experience Coordinator (LXC) roles with February and March start date
We have 20 years’ experience in Vietnam and are nationally recognised as a leading name in English language training. With an ever increasing number of schools across the country, we offer a range of English courses to Young Learners, Adults and Corporate clients, as well as Cambridge certified teacher training for both expatriate and local teachers.
Apollo Junior specialises in delivering high quality English training to students between the ages of 3 and 17. Our goal is to create a rich learning environment with modern, specialised facilities and teaching focused on meaningful communication.
The Right Candidate
You will show a real passion for teaching and teacher development, with a strong background in teaching Young Learners. This enthusiasm will motivate those around you and you will be ready to identify opportunities to develop, improve, and add value to our team as you grow with us.
Responsible for managing the teaching team and maintaining high academic standards, the LXC works closely with the Vietnamese Centre Manager to oversee all aspects of Apollo’s programmes within the school. In this role they are supported by the Senior Learning Experience Manager and other members of the nationwide academic management team.
- Previous training and mentoring experience
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, time management, and organisational skills
- Flexibility and cultural awareness
- BA or MA (essential for Work Permit requirements)
- CELTA/Trinity TESOL or equivalent
- At least 3 years post qualification experience
- Full mastery of English across all 4 skills to CEFR C2/IELTS band 9
Applicants with the following will be prioritised:
- Previous experience in a similar role
- Specialist YL certification (Cambridge YL extension or IHCYL)
- DELTA/Trinity Diploma
- Experience working in Asia and/or a developing country
- Salary: Competitive salary and bonus
- Medical insurance allowance
- Flight allowance
- Twenty days paid annual leave plus eleven national holidays paid per year.
- Visa and work permit support including covering costs
• Interested candidates are invited to apply via email at firstname.lastname@example.org
• Along with an up to date CV, your application should include a cover letter stating your interest and suitability for the post
• Please include scanned copies of your BA/MA degrees, Teaching Certificates and valid Police Check. Submission of original documents will be required later for Work Permit application, photocopies will not be accepted.