ILA is Vietnam's leading English language school, currently operating 47 centres spanning the length of the country, located in both bustling metropolises and quaint smaller cities alike.
At ILA, there is a strong focus on helping teachers develop. Our dedicated academic management team ensures that ILA adheres to a high standard of academic quality. We provide ongoing teacher support, feedback, peer observations, and workshops to help our teachers meet their development goals. We have received numerous awards including platinum center status by Cambridge.
We provide opportunities to teachers that most ELT schools cannot offer. Our teachers can become senior teachers or IELTS examiners. We have positions in Product development, Academic Management, Materials Development, HR, or even Teacher Training. The possibilities are endless.
Outside the classroom, ILA teachers enjoy social events throughout the year, so there are plenty of occasions to meet new people and settle into life in Vietnam. As well as this, additionally, there is the opportunity to be involved in volunteering with the local community through our Community Network.
To work with ILA Vietnam, teachers need to have:
1) A university degree - This must be a 3 year bachelor degree or higher
2) A native level of English
*3) A qualification in English Language Teaching (Cambridge CELTA, Trinity TESOL or an equivalent Level 5 qualification preferred). Your certification must be from a recognised provider, a minimum of 120 hours in-class and have at least 4 hours of real teaching practice with authentic students.
Due to government regulations regarding work permits, you will need to provide the following during the application process:
Your BA degree and a fully legalised copy
Your TEFL / TESOL / CELTA certificate
A clean police clearance certificate from your home country and a fully legalised copy
- Competitive salary (430.000 VND - 540.000 VND per hour) based on performance and experience
- A minimum of 1 year contract with the option to renew
- Medical insurance provided for full-time teachers
- Visa and work permit organised and paid for by ILA for full-time teachers
- Contract completion payment and re-signing bonus
- Opportunities to get involved in the ILA Community Network
- Option to transfer between our 47 countrywide training centres, and to progress into senior positions