IIG Academy is the official member of IIG Vietnam.
- A leading organization in Vietnam, Laos, Cambodia and Myanmar in testing and educational quality accreditation.
- Fueled with 12-year experience and well- known reputation in the education industry, IIG Academy identifies itself as the provider of English training services with the international standard and premier differentiated qualities.
- Our distinctive strengths are general English proficiency courses and the preparation courses for the TOEIC and TOEFL tests; academic and communicative English courses, also known as school link projects, for primary, lower and upper secondary schools in Hanoi.
IIG Academy is now recruiting primary, secondary and high school teachers for our Schools Link program (Public schools) for the 2021/2022 school year.
o All schools are located in Hanoi.
o Monday– Friday fixed day time schedule.
– NO WEEKEND CLASSES YOUR RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Teach English classes at public schools in Hanoi, Vietnam including all ranges of levels (primary, secondary, high school);
• Create engaging and effective lesson plans based on the curriculum plan provided;
• Monitor students’ progress and provide regular reports regarding their participation and progress.
To be considered for this position, candidates must meet the following criteria:
• Nationality: U.S., U.K., Canadian, Australian, Irish;
• Bachelor’s degree, in any subject;
• ESL classroom experience teaching young learners or teens required;
• A recognized international qualification in teaching English as a foreign/second/further language (such as CELTA, TEFL, TESOL or equivalent.);
• Able to commit until the end of the academic year (31 MAY 2022).
• Highly competitive hourly rates (starting from $21 - $30/hour, increasing based on experience and qualifications);
• Weekday, daytime, stable schedule throughout the academic year (around 60 - 100 teaching hours/month);
• Work permit and Visa/ Temporary residence card sponsorship (P for Part-time and 0 for Full-time teachers);
• Christmas bonus, Birthday bonus, Completion and Re-signing contract bonuses;
• Travel allowance for some schools (up to 200,000 VND/day);
• Annual rate review;
• Bank account set up; Professional working environment & supportive staffs.
** Extra benefits for Full-time positions.
** Guaranteed minimum 80 teaching hours/ month;
• Paid Annual Leave (1 day/month) and Paid on national holidays (approx. 11 days per year)
• Social Health Insurance & Medical Insurance paid by IIG.