Direct Supervisor: Educational Services Manager (ESM)
Secondary Supervisor: Office Manager
Location: (2) Ha Noi and (2) Ho Chi Minh city
• Negotiable; actractive salary and benefit scheme
• Annual staff trip
• Professional, active and creative working environment
*** Duties and Responsibilities
The incumbent plays a key role in the Overseas Study Services (OS) section of Capstone Vietnam’s Ha Noi and Ho Chi Minh City office, including advising, sales and interacting with students, parents and partners both in Vietnam and from other countries. S/he works closely with the ESM as a valued member of the OS team.
1. Advising (70%):
• Responsible for advising, handling clients’ admission packages and follow-up
2. Sales (30%):
• Actively contribute to the effective sales & marketing and promotion of our overseas study services to students, parents, school administrators, teachers and others
• Contribute to logistical preparations for Capstone Vietnam's institutional service events, including higher education fairs, info sessions, etc.
• Actively contribute to the growth of the OS division of the company, including attracting new clients and reaching out to more high schools and other partners, including English centers, student organizations and clubs.
• Bachelor’s degree
• A solid understanding of the U.S. and other foreign higher education systems (e.g,, Canada, Australia, the UK).
• Conversational proficiency in English
• Ability to meet deadlines, to multitask, and to work independently as well as part of a team
• Strong sense of responsibility and dedication
• Dedicated, hard-working, detailed-oriented, and friendly
• Flexible, initiative and good problem-solving abilities
• Excellent interpersonal, organizational and cross-cultural skills
• Excellent computer (e.g., ms office) and presentation skills
• The ability to accept and respond to constructive criticism
• At least two years of relevant professional experience, including direct experience with advising, sales and marketing
• Commitment to the mission of capstone Vietnam
To apply, send your letter of application and an up-to-date resume Capstone Vietnam. In your application letter please provide examples from your previous working experience to demonstrate why you are the best candidate for the Educational Adviser position and your salary expectation. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Please put [HN_Adviser_NAME] or [HCM_Adviser_NAME] in the subject line of your message.