· Communicate with students 100% in English in class.
· Periodically assess students and report to the school and parents.
· Work with and support Vietnamese English Teachers, Personal Tutors and other school staff as required.
· Take part in and support the school’s activities and events.
· Other tasks as assigned by Academic management as required.
· BA in TESOL; OR
· BA in English with a teaching certificate – TESOL/CELTA/TEFL etc.
· Weekday evening and weekend availability
· Experience in teaching English to adults preferred
· Enthusiastic and passionate about English education
· Outgoing and loves working with people from diverse backgrounds.
· Patient, proactive and energetic.
· Good communication skills.
· Good at Word, Excel and Powerpoint.
· Salary: starting from USD 2200 (negotiable dependent on experience and qualifications)
· Company support in applying for Work Permit and Temporary Residence Card in Vietnam.
· Full-time contract completion bonus & full health insurance policy.
· Guaranteed 2 days off per week.
· Annual Recognition and Awards for outstanding teaching performance.
· Professional, open, exciting, fun and friendly working environment.
· Teaching content, tools and materials are already available while at the same time allow for Teacher classroom creativity.
· Annual company teambuilding trip and outing.
· Birthday celebration and other seasonal celebrations and festivities.