Primarily based in Thu Duc District, Ho Chi Minh City, Nam Sao Language School is looking to expand its operations further into the rural areas of HCMC in order to offer the opportunity of equal education for all, regardless of location or background.
We currently provide a diverse range of English Language Courses, including General English Proficiency, English for Specific Purposes, Standardized Test Preparation, and English for Academic Purposes.
We are now focusing on giving students across HCMC the opportunity to take part in our classes by increasing the number of locations where we provide our range of English Learning Classes.
For this we need people like you! Teachers who are dedicated, motivated and passionate about giving all children the opportunity to learn English.
Position: ESL Native English Teacher Workplace: Nam Sao Language center Teaching location: Binh Duong and Thu Duc District, HCMC.
What we expect:
- University / Masters Degree
- Teaching certificate (>120 hours TEFL/TESOL/CELTA and other related ESL teaching certificate)
- Cover letter
- Valid Police check (within 6 months from the issue date)
- Visa if any
- Medical if any Applications include:
- Cover letter
- A certified copy of Bachelor’s degree
- A certified copy of teaching certificate (>120 hours DELTA / CELTA / TEFL / TESOL)
- A reference letter - A copy of Passport and Visa (if any)
- A copy of Work Permit and Residence Card (if any)
- A copy of Criminal Record Check (if any) - A color photo (soft copy)
What we offer:
- Stable income
- Competitive part time salaries.
- Bonuses offered after completion of the 12-month contract.
- Travel allowance support.
- Regular training and workshops for professional development.