Major Education was established in 2009, we are one of the youngest yet fastest growing education providers in Vietnam with an English Centre located in the centre of Ho Chi Minh City, over 80 English teaching sites, 2 international schools and collaboration with some of the largest institutions around the world such as Leeds Metropolitan, Manchester Metropolitan University, Macmillan and British Council.
We are looking for ESL native teachers to teach English program at our English Center, 2 campuses of the international school and nearly 100 local education institutions around Ho Chi Minh City in the next academic year commencing in August 2019.
Teachers will be provided with a full training program in which they learn how to create lesson plans, use teaching methods and materials, do demo lessons and observe other experienced teachers’ classes before they start working.
Full-time teachers work 5.5 days a weeks (maximum 25 teaching hours in class and admin hours to prepare lesson plans), part-time teachers are guaranteed at least 15 teaching hours a week during academic days. All teachers are required to be well-prepared for each class they are assigned to.
CANDIDATES REQUIRE THE FOLLOWING:
- Bachelor degree or higher
- Teaching certificate: TESOL/TEFL/CELTA, etc.
- Clean police clearance/background check
- A passport from UK, Ireland, US, Australia, New Zealand, Canada and South Africa
- Strong communication skills
- Self-motivated, ambitious, actively seeks out challenges
- Ability to apply creativity and flexibility to our curriculum
- A student-oriented mindset
- Age range between 22-50