Campus 1: 6 teachers
Campus 2: 8 teachers
• Full-time from 7:30 am – 4:30 pm, Monday to Friday (with lunch break and class recesses).
• Teaching hours should be maximum 30 hours per week, remaining hours for marking papers, preparing lesson plan, supporting extra-curriculum activities … as assigned by the School.
• University degree or master’s degree in pedagogical, linguistic studies, math, science, social studies or related disciplines
• Qualifications such as PGCE, Professional Educator’s License are advantageous.
• English native speaker or having worked in English speaking environment for at least 5 years (fluent English speaker level), certificates in TESOL, CELTA, previous formal training(s) or teaching experience in Cambridge program/American curriculum and familiarity with its assessment is a positive asset.
• High level of time management, presentation, class management and team work skills
• Being child-friendly, flexible, committed and result-oriented
• Proficiency in using Word, Excel, PPT and other software related to teaching and learning, project management
**** SALARY: $1000 - $2500/month (negotiable based on qualifications, experience, performance and commitment)