• Executive calendar management, manage CEO's schedule and priorities.
• Organize meetings, appointments or events. Consolidate information, data analysis for reports, and presentations.
• Trip arrangement: Visa, Air-ticket, accommodation, agenda…
• Liaising with other stakeholders: staffs and cross-functional colleague
• Preview all documents and papers from other departments before submitting for approval
• Event Organizing and Organize/Plan Travel Plan
• Support in building business relationship with local authorities, and external clients.
• To undertake any other tasks as assigned by the CEO from time to time.
• Vietnamese national
• Bachelor Degree, Major in Administration or Secretary is an advantage
• At least 03 years experience reporting directly to senior management,
• Excellent spoken and written English
• Strong organisational and problem-solving skills with high-level of multi-tasking abilities
• Handle information with confidential manner.
• High degree of professionalism.
• Excellent interpersonal skills