A private school is looking for experienced ESL teachers to join our primary English team to organize courses for non-native young learners with diverse activities and methods that cover all aspects of the English language.
• Quantity: 02
• Working in Hoang Quoc Viet Street.
• Working time: daytime.
• Position: Primary ESL.
• Phonics Teacher.
• Lunch provided.
• Previous experience as an ESL teacher or similar role.
• Knowledge of various methods of teaching English to L2 young learners.
• Great organizational and communication skills.
• A calm, positive and resilient personality.
• Legalized bachelor’s degree, or higher majored (preferable in teaching), and IELTS, TOEFL, VSTEP certificate (for non-native speaker).
Responsibilities & Benefits
• Responsibilities will be discussed in the interview.
• Salary: Negotiable based on experience.
• Other benefits will be discussed in the interview.