1. Position: CHILDREN VOICER
2. Job Description - Target listeners: learners at age of 5 to 18.
- Voiceover is the recording job for educational materials.
In details, Voicer will do 3 tasks as following:
+Record book content
+Record test content
+Record songs for books, software
- Level of material: English for Preschool, Primary school, Secondary school and Highschool
3. Recording device requirements
For Voicers who’re living in Hanoi: You can come to our office and do the recording.
For Voicers who’re living overseas: You need a good microphone to record the sound of your voice. Your microphone is essential since it would largely impact the quality of your reel. Try to buy the best microphone with a sizeable diaphragm condenser that suits your budget.
3.2. Recording file quality
The recording file quality should be at least:
Mp3 file 128kbps
4. Usage Details :
- All right reserved by VPBOX Vietnam.
- No part of those material (including text and recording files) may be reproduced, stored, transmitted, or disseminated in any form or by any means without written permission from VPBOX Vietnam.
Candidates are requested to send demo recordings using our tapecsript and following the sample chant, song, tracks.
Candidates who can sing will be given priority.
- Voicer from native English speaking countries.
- Age : From 8-14 years old
- Clear pronunciation in English.
- Clear intonation following the script provided.
- Smoothly read out loud from a script, convey tone and emotion through the voice, speak in a pleasant-sounding voice
- Working time : Confirmed by our staff who work directly with Voicer (not including time for re-recording to correct any mistake based on our feedback)
- Pay Rate : 460.000 VND/ recording hour
- Payment Method :
+ If you’re in Vietnam: in cash (if you’re in Vietnam), bank transfer
+ If you’re overseas: via Paypal - Payment terms : Within 20 days after receiving recording files
- Other : Voicer shall be responsible for all the tax and fee related to Finance Law in the local country