- Earning a competitive hourly rate.
- Teaching English to young learners and teenagers (4-15 years old).
- Vacancies for native English speakers:
+ Teaching at public schools (Middle schools): 10-20hours/week for weekday mornings and afternoons.
+ Teaching at Aston campuses: 10-12 hours/ week for week day evenings and/or weekend mornings.
- Details will be discussed at interview.
- University or College Degree
- English language teaching certificate (TESOL, TEFL, CELTA or equivalent)
- Previous teaching experience is preferred
- Native English Teachers: American, British, Australian, Canadian, South African.
- Preferred age: under 40
- Working locations: Dist.10, dist. 3 and Tan Phu dist.
* How to apply:
Please send your CV and related documents (CV, copy of qualifications, passport, recent visa, letter of reference, and a recent photo)