TaTa English is an English center specializing in building a solid foundation for students who lose their roots and lack perseverance. Currently Tata has 8 campuses in Hanoi, with 1000 students studying at the same time.
Teachers are given priority in teaching at a nearby facility, avoiding going far.
** Teaching duties:
• Teaching courses according to TaTa's curriculum content (Pronunciation, Communication).
• Inspire, love to learn English for students.
• Monitor, control, assess the quality of students and write reports.
• Develop solutions and ideas to improve the quality of students.
• University degree in English major or one of the following English certificates: IELTS from 6.5, TOEIC from 800, TOEFL iBT80 or equivalent English proficiency.
• Standard pronunciation.
• Confident, enthusiastic, and interested in teaching
• Those who do not have teaching experience will be well trained to become a good teacher.
• Working full-time (Do not accept candidates applying for part-time).
• Vacation on Saturday and Sunday afternoon