English Teacher at public schools.
1. Planning and delivering English lessons to students.
2. Evaluating students’ class work, projects and assignments.
3. Maintaining classroom organization and discipline.
4. Creating a vibrant and supportive learning environment to help the students meet their learning goals.
5. Utilizing computers and other technological classroom support equipment.
6. Participating in meetings, workshops, schools’ activities and events (if needed).
7. Sense of responsibility, responsive communication and flexibility.
8. Evaluating and keeping records of student's academic and personal growth.
9. Collaborating with teaching staff and coordinators to meet the course’s standards.
10. Performing other job duties as required.
• Native speakers from UK, US, Canada, New Zealand, Australia, South Africa, etc. Westerners with native level of English language proficiency.
• Bachelor's Degree (or equivalent).
• Teaching Certificate (CELTA / TESOL Certificate / TEFL Certificate, etc.).
• Experience in teaching young leaners is an advantage.
o A school year contract o Work permit support.
o Orientation and teacher training activities.
o Travel allowance o Health insurance support.
o Friendly working environment with supportive staff.
o Birthday gift, Appreciation party, awards and bonuses.