Working Location: Vinh Diem Trung residential area, Nha Trang city Vacancy: Part time EFL Teacher (Expat) DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES OF A TEACHER A teacher plays a vital role in the intellectual, moral, physical, social and aesthetic development of the pupils. The main tasks of a teacher are:
• To impart knowledge and skills to bring about intellectual development of the pupils. • To instil moral and social values in students that are essential to the development of good global citizens.
• To help in the physical development of pupils in order to facilitate healthy living. In the discharge of their duties and responsibilities, teachers are expected to comply with the following:
• Understand and appreciate the school’s philosophy and impart it to pupils. • Reinforce School policies, procedures and standards and ensure they are applied and observed.
• Set examples in conduct and decorum.
• Create an optimum atmosphere for learning and interaction in the classroom and monitor the general progress of pupils.
• Adopt a firm but understanding approach in guiding and disciplining students. As members of staff, teachers are expected to:
• Work in close co-operation and harmony with other members of staff in the interests and needs of students.
• Develop interest in professional advancement by improving their skills, knowledge and methodology.
• Promote school projects.
• Help maintain school discipline.
• Abide by the directives of the School and Senior Management regarding national, educational and other policies.
• Accept duties assigned by the Principal, Vice Principal, Heads of Study and Coordinators. This Job Description is not limited to the duties / responsibilities described above and will be subject to changes to incorporate any duties / responsibilities to reflect the job scope / business requirements.
Chuyển khoản quan ngân hàng
Chúng tôi sẽ liên hệ với bạn qua email hoặc số điện thoại cá nhân, để tiến hành thanh toán và kích hoạt gói
Nhập thông tin liên hệ