* Salary: Will discuss during interview
Working Experience: 0 or 1 years
Start Work – October
Vietnam – Ho Chi Minh City
* Job description
• Care and help kindergarten and early elementary students (Age 3 to 8) while they are learning with foreign teacher.
• Observe and evaluate students’ performance, behavior, social and physical health.
• Assist students and teachers
• Confer with parents or guardians, teachers and administrators in order to resolve students’ behavioral and academic problems.
• Attend faculty meetings, professional development meetings and parents meetings.
• Prepare and implement remedial programs for students requiring extra help.
• Participate in department and school events.
• Performs miscellaneous job-related duties as assigned
• Warm Hearted and love child.
• Competent English speaker.
• Be willing and able to follow direction and instruction of Academic Director
• To supervise the children during break and lunch time as per the established rota.
• Passion for education and care for students
• Creative and Energetic
• Be confident and have excellent communication skills.
• Talented and confident while assist students and teachers.
* Required documents:
• CV and application form.
• Copies of relevant qualifications.