The International School of Business - University of Economics Ho Chi Minh City is looking for a part time English lecturer position.
• Teach English for Academic Purposes and IELTS as requested
• Modify lesson plans and prepare in-class activities for EAP students
• Mark written assignments and moderate with other teachers if needed
• Assess speaking tests if needed
• Share ideas, contribute to and support in monitoring the development of ISB processes and environment to reach highest academic effectiveness
• Native English Speaker from US, UK, Canada, Australia, Ireland, and New Zealand preferred.
• Hold a minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited university.
• A recognized TESOL/CELTA certificate or MA in TESOL is strongly preferred, other TEFL certificates may also be considered.
• At least 1-year experience in teaching English for non-native speakers
• Passionate about education and giving excellent customer service
• Energetic, friendly and professional
• Able to work individually or in a team
• Able to work under-pressure
• Having good interpersonal skill, communication skill, problem-solving skill.
• Join a dynamic and professional working environment
• Work permit and health insurance based on performance
• Competitive salary