1. Professional management
- Up the curriculum, training programs for courses, clubs ... of the Company
- Assessing the teaching quality of teachers and proposing supportive and training measures to improve teaching quality for teachers.
- Monitor the quality of classes. Collaborate with Teachers and the system of centers offering solutions for students to make progress in the learning process.
- Training content changes on new products, teaching methods, professional skills, necessary standards ... for teachers.
- Research and develop training products of the Company.
2. Teaching management
- Planning, arranging the teacher's schedule according to each Center
- Check and control the teacher's schedule according to the approved plan
- Arranging Teachers instead of when the need arises is different from the approved plan
3. Evaluation of work results
- Support in developing standards for assessing compliance with content, regulations, skills, professional skills, etc. applicable to Teachers
- Coordinate with Human Resources department to check and evaluate employees.
- Proposal to recruit teachers.
- Participate in interviewing teachers
- Participate in the trial evaluation of new teachers.
- Support signing an official contract with a teacher (abroad) or completing procedures for probation if not successful.