Vinschool is seeking dynamic, dedicated and licensed English Foreign Language Teachers to join our international teaching team. Successful applicants will teach English as a Foreign Language classes at Primary/Secondary (through Grade 12) levels in a non-profit bilingual school system. Successful applicants will be suitably trained and qualified, as well as being fully committed to supporting the development of students through curricular and extra-curricular activities.
Essential Responsibilities (included, but not limited to):
- Teaching English as a Foreign Language to students according to the requirements of the school curriculum.
- Preparing curriculum and lesson plans, and teaching materials for class instruction and activities.
- Adapting teaching methods, learning strategies and instructional materials to meet the varying needs and interests of students.
- Conducting assessments of student attainment, monitoring student academic progress and providing pertinent feedback.
- Establishing classroom expectations, observing and evaluating student performance, behavior, social development and health.
- Conferring with teachers, parents or guardians to discuss student progress and to address behavioral or academic issues.
- Preparing and implementing remedial programs for students requiring extra help.
- Attending faculty meetings, professional development training and school events.
- Planning and working on extracurricular activities such as clubs, academic contests, etc.
- Performing miscellaneous professional duties as assigned by the Principal/Director.
Minimum Education Requirements:
Bachelor/Master in Education
Or Bachelor/Master in English and Literature/ Applied Linguistics + TEFL/TESOL/CELTA
Freshly Graduated is applicable
background screening may be required in accordance with childprotection and safeguarding expectations.
- DBS/Police Background Certificate (or equivalent) – additional
- Please provide a sample Lesson Plan for a 35 to 45 minute lesson.
Knowledge, Skills, Abilities and Other Requirements:
- Fluent level English speaker with an accent discernible to Vietnamese
- Strong presentation, communication, problem solving and critical thinking skills.
- Competency in class management, time management, interpersonal relations and team work.
- Adaptable, patient, flexible, devoted and positive outlook.