AG Schools Link program is currently recruiting EFL full-time and part-time teachers to work at our Vietnamese public primary, secondary and high schools in Hanoi, Ha Nam, and Bac Ninh provinces starting in Mid-August/September 2019. We welcome all qualified, open-minded, energetic and passionate English teachers to join our team to make a positive difference in the lives of our students.
Atlantic Group was founded in 2003. Over the last 15 years, Atlantic group has been ceaselessly growing and has become one of the leading education group in Vietnam. Our core business lines include:
- Study abroad consultancy (Atlantic Consultancy): As certified members of VIECA and ICEF. We help Vietnamese students to attain university placements and scholarships at universities in the US, UK, Korea, Japan, and other countries. Atlantic has maintained a strong sub-agent network in 17 cities and provinces in Vietnam and in other countries.
- Schools Link Progam (Atlantic School Link): Placing qualified native English speaking teachers into government-run schools across Vietnam. With more than 5 years of experience in the field, Atlantic School Link Company has improved the education of over 30,000 students across 75 schools in
- Foreign Language Teaching (Atlantic Five Star English): Launched in 2017 with two Five-Star Centers at 33 Lac Trung and 125 Hoàng Ngân, Hanoi. They are purposely-built facilities that provide Academic Skills, and IELTS exam preparation to teens and young adults. Our Five-Star Centers are also one of the 3 only IELTS Test Centers in Hanoi.
- Developing and delivering English lesson plans in line with Atlantic’s curriculum
- Implementing fun and engaging speaking activities in line with Atlantic’s curriculum
- Conducting mid-term and final tests
- Attending parent-teacher meetings
- Attending training workshops and meetings
COMPENSATION & BENEFITS
- Salary ranges from 500,000 VND gross per hour with guarantee
- Paid travel allowances
- Contract completion bonus of 23,000 VND gross/hour for each hour of teaching
- Visa & work permit costs that occurred in Vietnam are fully covered.
- 21 paid leaves per contracted year for full timer
- Bao Viet Medical Insurance covered for full time teachers
- Welfare assistance
- On-going training and professional development
How to apply:
Interested candidates are advised to send their updated CV, cover letter, and scans of degree and certificates, passport page and Vietnam visa to firstname.lastname@example.org. Submission of original documents will be required upon signing contract for Work Permit application (copies will not be accepted). `
Applications will be considered on a first-come, first-served basis. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.