- Binh Duong: Lot F7, Le Loi Street, Binh Duong New City, Hoa Phu Ward, Thu Dau Mot City, Binh Duong Province
- VT: Dai An Residential, Ward 9, Vung Tau City.
The main tasks of an assistant teacher are:
• To impart knowledge and skills to bring about intellectual development of the pupils.
• To instil moral and social values in students that are essential to the development of good global citizens.
• To help in the physical development of pupils in order to facilitate healthy living.
• Support communication between foreign teachers and parents of Vietnamese students and vice versa.
• Assist with the delivery of lessons by helping to keep students on task and supporting individual students or small groups of students to achieve the lesson objectives in cooperation with and guidance from the foreign teacher.
• Assisting in other classrooms as directed by the School Principal to support students with high needs.
• Escort their students to and from lessons and activities in other school locations such as music, swimming, library, canteen, etc.
• Assisting the foreign teacher with photocopying and preparation of materials and resources for lessons.
Bachelor / College Degree in Education / English
- 2 years experience.
- Fresh graduate with good qualification is considered.