- Knowledge of art curriculum and concepts.
- Knowledge of applicable federal and state laws regarding education and students.
- Ability to use computer network system and software applications as needed.
- Ability to organize and coordinate work.
- Ability to communicate effectively with students and parents.
- Ability to engage in self-evaluation with regard to performance and professional growth.
- Ability to establish and maintain cooperative working relationships with others contacted in the course of work.
** Physical and Mental Demands, Work Hazards
- Work in standard office and school building environments.
- Bachelors from an accredited college or university in education discipline applicable to teaching assignment.
- Training/coursework from an accredited alternative programin education discipline applicable to teaching assignment.
- Successful prior teaching experience for the appropriate grade level and/or subject is a plus.
Knowledge of current art instructional teaching methods and educational pedagogy, as well as differentiates instruction based upon student learning styles.
4. Working time/address:
- Working time: 7:30 AM to 17:00 (lunch break: 11:30-13:00)
- Working Address: 43 Nguyen Thong, Ward 7, District 3, Hochiminh city